Feel the difference with Celsius Performance Glass.
Benefits of the Celsius Range
- Rainfall and traffic noise are dramatically reduced when compared to 25mm polycarbonate. The argon gas filled units offer greater insulation properties.
- Destructive UV rays are reduced by up to 94%, thus offering protection for furniture and fabrics from sun damage.
- With “Easy Clean” technology included as standard, your glass will require much less maintenance.
- Being cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter makes your conservatory an all year round living space.
- Consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the benefits of glass compared with polycarbonate. Aside from aesthetics, glass tends to have a much longer life span. Coupled with the ease of maintenance, it is now a preferred option for many discerning consumers.
How does performance glass work?
Celsius Performance Glass utilises a Low-E and Solar control combination coating, with an Argon filled cavity, to control the amount of visible light, UV and heat that pass through the glazed unit. Easy Clean technology is added to reduce maintenance requirements.
Easy Clean is standard across the whole Celsius Glass range which is a system for converting ordinary glass into “non-stick”, easy to clean glass!
Glass unit construction
Celsius Performance Glass sealed units are constructed using various layers/components, as illustrated below.
Please note that these are for illustration purposes only, and not exact thickness scales. Colours are not indicative of actual glass colouring.
Bonehill Farm, Bonehill Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 3HP, United Kingdom
Tel: 01827 67233
Fax: 01827 60403
RGWS Ltd registered in England and Wales Registered Number: 07934218